Subject: iriver h 340 and rockbox

iriver h 340 and rockbox

From: Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldinger_at_vol.at>
Date: 2006-04-11

Hello,

I buy a Iriver H 340. I know that the player is also able to record.
In which format does Rockbox record?
Does someone know a god preamplifier for the line in?
Because the Iriver h 340 has no Mic input so the line in should be
used.
Can I record as a blind with the H 340 and the new Rockbox for Iriver
H 3xx?
Can I also record from the included FM Radio?

Sorry for these many questions but I am very nosy about that. :-)

Can someone maybe send me a test recording?

Thank you guys for such a good product. You are a very big help for
the blind.

Bye,
Simon