Subject: Re: iriver h 340 and rockbox

Re: iriver h 340 and rockbox

From: Arnaud <>
Date: 2006-04-11

the h340 record as wav uncompressed file.

you don't need a preamp for a mic recording, the adc gain in the recording menu is mean to be used .

it can record fm radio as well.

btw. I had sometimes rockbox freese when starting recording if the prerecording buffer was set to 0.
so basically, it 's better to put a small prerecord time buffer.

jsut my experience of course.