Subject: Re: any advice for a probably dead HD in jbrv2?

Re: any advice for a probably dead HD in jbrv2?

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2006-04-12

I tried the freezing trick once on my non-functional 80 GB drive, but it did
not work.
Maybe my deep freezer did not get cold enough.
With regard to the humidity, I put my drive in a thick zip lock baggie
before freezing it.
But freezing it is supposed to un-stick the heads, allowing them to move
again, I believe.
Glenn