Subject: Playlist Problems and ticking again on H320

Playlist Problems and ticking again on H320

From: Andreas Heinz <rockbox_at_a80.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:03:36 +0200

Hi,

_at_Brandon: thanks for your fix in latest daily build. It's now much
better. but when i skip backwards i again have the problem with the
worng playe song. but this is just for information, and i think you know
this since you wrote, that it's a quick bugfix ;)

_at_jens: you wrote in your cvs log, that ticking should be completly
fixed. with which remote did you test this?
i put the daily build of this night on my iriver and have the same
ticking problem as ever.

could it be, that your ticking solution will not work for my player and
it's a hardware issue with my h320?

thanks for your help
Andreas