Subject: Re: Robustness Tests

Re: Robustness Tests

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2006-04-12

I dropped it once from about 1 meter or so (non-spinning), worked fine
afterwards (Jukebox Recorder V1, Hitachi DK23DA-20). There are specs on what
a hard drive (probably the most fragile part of the player) can handle:
But that are measures in g's, not that useful. Of course, if one drops its
player from 2 meters on a concrete floor it would less probably survive than
when dropped from 2 meters on a wooly carpet.