Subject: Re: battery issues with iriver h 340?

Re: battery issues with iriver h 340?

From: Jonathan Corbet <corbet-rb_at_lwn.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:00:09 -0600

Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldinger_at_vol.at> wrote:

> does everybody have this battery issues with iriver h 340?
> Or only a few.

It still seems like my battery life is less than with the iRiver
firmware, but it is still true that I've not done any sort of honest
test of that hypothesis. In fact, I've not even run the iRiver firmware
for some time.

I'm certainly *not* seeing the sorts of problems being reported here,
however.

FWIW, I'm currently running a H340-enhanced version from late February.
Been meaning to move to a current daily build for a while, but haven't
had the time to play with it.

jon