Subject: Re: H340 hanging very weird

Re: H340 hanging very weird

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2006-04-12

On 4/12/06, Hamish Mackenzie <> wrote:
> I realise all I need to do is finish the book I am on with
> the IRiver which is only a minor pain but I thought some of you might find
> this behaviour a bit interesting, and if anyone has any ideas they would be
> very welcome.

Have you been successfully listening to that particular file in the
past ? Probably not, I guess, as not many people do listen audiobooks
several times. Would've been intresting tho.
If yes, then that would obviously mean it's gone broken in rockbox, if
not, then it may be a strange ans seldom problem within that
application you use to slice the book up.

> PS The only difference between the folder and files of this book with the
> ones I have read previously is that I forgot to apply the voice box script
> [...] I cant however imagine this is a problem.

Nor do I.