Subject: RE: battery life on H300

RE: battery life on H300

From: Rob Powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: 2006-04-13

Hi simon and others. Clearly from other postings, the batts aren't empty,
so it appears that the software is giving a false reading. Like (I think
Ian), I've had the issue of it rebooting into iriver firmware after the RB
firmware is dead. However mine does the boot into iriver firmware without
me doing anything to make that happen. Additionally when the unit's plugged
into the mains, it doesn't work at all. I don't think there'd be a memory
effect, as it's not a nicad or nimh battery.

Rob