Subject: Rockbox manual in daily builds now

Rockbox manual in daily builds now

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: 2006-04-13

Congratulations!

The PDF-manual have found it's way out of the dark CVS-tree. Nice, Christi and the others!

I sucked out the PNG's from the pdf from the daily builds page and found that nearly the half of the size of the whole PDF is used by the title image (630K).

Can we not simply use a SVG-vector object for this to decrease the size of the PDF? It seems to be more professional to me. Exact printouts, small size & free.

like this:
http://rasher.dk/rockbox/rockbox.svg

or my little try

http://www.freewebs.com/joerch/rockbox_sw.svg