Subject: Re: Rockbox on IPod Mini 4GB

Re: Rockbox on IPod Mini 4GB

From: Chris Gilland <>
Date: 2006-04-13

Glynn, I remember you. Glenn Ervin, I think it is. Right? From Nebraska?
Anyway, Give me your number and I'll call and we can talk about it. Basicly
I do not think that the boot loader is properly getting installed, either
that or the firmware, although the docs are unclear on this. I didn't
realize that I also had to download the voice files. Damn, no wonder I bet!
Although the documentation does say how to do this with a 4g or gray scale,
but it doesn't really tell what to substitute in the commands to get it on
the 2g, which is what I use. They do say though on the status page that it
talks and is stable on the 2g mini models, so I know it'll work, but the
question is just, how.

If you wanna call me, the number is:

Otherwise give me your number, as I seemed to have lost it, and I'll call