Subject: Re: Dead JBFMR?

Re: Dead JBFMR?

From: Ray Lambert <>
Date: 2006-04-13

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I don't think that's it. I
haven't updated RB in months and it's been running perfectly, and my
disc is fine (both RB and Linux can access/read/write it with no trouble).

I think this is a HW problem and I was hoping someone more familiar than
I with the HW and the SW that talks to it could confirm that.