Subject: Really need advice about iAudio Port

Really need advice about iAudio Port

From: Grant Hardy <>
Date: 2006-04-16

Developers, I really hate to bug you again but I'm a poor student and don't
want to squander money on the iAudio before I know whether it is going to work,
particularly with voice UI. People mention that in the later builds voice UI
doesn't even work on the irivers. What is the problem with the voice UI, and
is there a build where the voice UI works with iAudio players? If someone has
an iAudio, will you please just enable voice and see if it works?

Also, is the iAudio port "active"? Thanks for the help.