Subject: Re: What's the latest working voiced iPod Daily Build

Re: What's the latest working voiced iPod Daily Build

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:33:47 -0600

Hi,

Try march 20, 2006.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark" <discardedswimwear_at_googlemail.com>
To: "Rockbox" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 2:34 PM

I've just installed today's daily build on my iPod Nano, and tried to enable
the voice (partly because the screen doesn't work but mainly because I'm
blind...)

I did get it speaking something to me, so I do know I must have done
something right, but the menus it was speaking didn't seem to make sense.
I have read somewhere that there was a change made to an aspect of the voice
usage in early April, so before I go too far down the road of re-installing
and re-configuiring, could someone suggest the date of a daily build that
they know works with the voice output on an iPod.
Preferably a Nano, but if anyone's got a working date for another iPod model
then that would still be a start.

Many thanks,

Mark