Subject: Re: Really need advice about iAudio Port

Re: Really need advice about iAudio Port

From: Isaak Tsalicoglou <>
Date: 2006-04-16

I'd say, do not pass go, do not collect an iPod. I have a 4g grayscale iPod
and every time I use rockbox I have to think about the impact on the
non-replaceable batttery.

If you're going to install rockbox, buy yourself a DAP that has common,
rechargeable and most importantly, user-replaceable batteries. That way you
won't have to worry about sending in your player for total replacement in
some bogus Apple service plan.

Just my 2 cents.

The iPod is OK, but it could be soooo much better for all the money it