Subject: First post and helping out

First post and helping out

From: Andrew Conkling <andrew.conkling_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-04-16

Hi all,
Well, my first post was a reply, but I wanted my first initial post to
say thanks to the Rockbox devs for their hard work! Nice job! I've
been using it on my IAUDIO X5L for a week now, and while there are
hiccups, I'm very impressed with how much better the software works
than Cowon's. :)

I was wondering how I could help out. I've been meaning to learn C
for a while now (for Rockbox and all the GNU/Linux software I use) but
I haven't done it yet, so I'm not sure I could help with coding, but
anything else I could do to help would be fantastic. For instance, I
was thinking of creating a "How to help" page on the wiki since I
didn't see one there. ;)

Anyway, a fine project and it seems like a nice community too.

Cheers,
Andrew