Subject: Re: Really need advice about iAudio Port

Re: Really need advice about iAudio Port

From: Rich Cavallaro <richcav_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 21:31:30 -0400

Hi Grant:
I own an iaudio x5 and found this today.
It contains the default menu structure for the x5.
As a blind user the default firmware is not to bad. This link is certainly
helpful.
However I like you am anxiously awaiting rock box and voice support.

The link for the menu structure for the x5 is
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IAudioEx5MenuStructure