Subject: Re: Really need advice about iAudio Port

Re: Really need advice about iAudio Port

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:15:06 -0700

Yes, that's what I mean...the key sequence to switch between Folder 1,
folder 2, and subdirectories from within folder 1 and 2. I have quite the
selection of music, and I am picky about what order songs are played in and
such. Anyway...glad you've had reasonable luck with the iAudio as mine will
be arriving next week. Oh by the way, have you tried using the recorder?