Subject: ADC Gain, where is this option now?

ADC Gain, where is this option now?

From: Arnaud <xcopy_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: 2006-04-16

hello and sorry in advance if this message already made it to the list, but i have not seen it nor any reply.

On the feb 5 dayly build for the Hh3xx, there was an option called ADC Gain Left / right on the recording settings scren.

This was used to louder the sensitivity of the line in input to efectively use a mic on the Iriver.

But on the Marsh 20 dayly build I now use, I can't find this option anymore.

So I guess it have moved somewhere else or is not voiced anymore.

any clue?

Thanks.

Arnaud