Subject: Bug: Iriver CVS 060417 - Long forwarding freezes unit

Bug: Iriver CVS 060417 - Long forwarding freezes unit

From: Martin Borus <>
Date: 2006-04-17

Using the last daily builds (like 060417) forwarding within
long mp2 files fails on the Iriver h140.

An example is a 3 hour mp2 file (192k quality, DVB-S stream
of BBC radio)
When I start the file, it plays. Forwarding into the
first 20-something minutes works OK.

If I forward 90 minutes into the file from the beginning
and then release the forward button, playback does not
start and the Iriver freezes. I need to use the reset button
to get it to work again.

Going back to CVS 060317 fixes this problem.
There is a diffferent mp2-forwarding problem with this build
(extreme flickering hd access when I release forward and press
 forward again before playback starts. But here the
unit still responds to key presses.)