Subject: Re: Available voices, was, RE: Really need advice about iAudio Port

Re: Available voices, was, RE: Really need advice about iAudio Port

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: 2006-04-17

Hi Rob,

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 10:36:56AM +0100, Rob Powell wrote:
> Hi, we can still use the microsoft voices, and the sapi 5 ones aren't too
> bad.
I generated a voice file with Microsoft Sam some time last week:
http://www.jantrid.net/misc_files/english.voice

> but there are also quite a lot of sapi 4
> voices that we could use, available from the nextup.com site, all the free
> voices on there should be fine.
Didn't know about this site; must check it out. Do any of them sound
decent?

> I didn't get to read your contribution on
> Saturday Jjames, as I'm not interested in the I audio port.
The message was with regard to the voice UI in general, not the IAudio
port. It was rather technical in nature, though.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie@jantrid.net