Subject: Re: Really need advice about iAudio Port

Re: Really need advice about iAudio Port

From: Andrew Hart <ahart_at_dim.uchile.cl>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:36:53 -0400

I have been building voice files for myself and am using a cvs build
downloaded on saturday or Sunday at the moment. I'll have ot see
what's involved in uploading to wiki pages. I have never done
anything like that before. I haven't the foggiest idea of what is involved.

If I can figure it out, I'll see if I can post some voices sometime
this week if no one else beats me to it.

Cheers,
Andrew.