Subject: Re: Available voices, was, RE: Really need advice about iAudio Port

Re: Available voices, was, RE: Really need advice about iAudio Port

From: Andrew Hart <>
Date: 2006-04-17

hi guys,

It looks like Gens has already put some new voice files up on the
wiki, so I don't need to worry.
Btw, can anyone tell me just how critical the 1.6 mb limit on the
voice file size is? With the itroduction of gen2 language support, I
am routinely generating voice files larger than this. In fact, they
are closer to2mb in size. However, I am not having any problems
using the files on my Iriver H340. Is this limit mainly needed for
the Archos units?