Subject: Re: Available voices, was, RE: Really need advice about iAudio Port

Re: Available voices, was, RE: Really need advice about iAudio Port

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: 2006-04-17

1. Go to www.rockbox.org and click Wiki -> iAudio Port.
2. Go to the "Bootloader" section and download the bootloader file. The
site gives you instructions for saving the file to your Firmware folder on
the iAudio.
3. Click on "Daily builds" on the Rockbox site and find the download for the
iAudio. The table is a bit confusing but you'll figure it out.
4. Unzip the contents of the package to your root on the iAudio drive.
5. Finally, go to Wiki -> BlindUsers Index -> Voice files (or something to
that effect), and download one of the latest voice files under the "Daily
builds" section. Unzip that to your .rockbox/lang directory.
6. Write us back and tell us if voice works!!! :-

Grant