Subject: Re: Available voices, was, RE: Really need advice about iAudio Port

Re: Available voices, was, RE: Really need advice about iAudio Port

From: ScottLearned <SLearned_at_cox.net>
Date: 2006-04-18

Btw, can anyone tell me just how critical the 1.6 mb limit on the
voice file size is? With the itroduction of gen2 language support, I
am routinely generating voice files larger than this. In fact, they
are closer to2mb in size. However, I am not having any problems
using the files on my Iriver H340. Is this limit mainly needed for
the Arch os units?

Cherio,
Andrew.

Hi Andrew,
I would also like to know if the size limit is critical. I generated a few
voice files over 2mb and they worked fine on my Video.

Scott.