Subject: Re: iaudio and speech support

Re: iaudio and speech support

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: 2006-04-18

That's cool at least. I imagine the bug is probably the combination of voice
support and playing audio files together. That's too bad though that you
can't play any MP3s yet and had to switch back to the original firmware. By
the way, did you figure out yet the key sequence for switching folders? (My
iAudio will be arriving soon!!)