Subject: issues with recording and other small things

issues with recording and other small things

From: Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldinger_at_vol.at>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:58:42 +0200

Hello,

I have issues with recording.
I record witht he standard options in rockbox.
My player is a iriver h 340.
When I start the recording I think that all goes well. When I stop
the recording nothing happens and the player freezes. I use the build
20060418 and the english.voice file from
http://www.jantrid.net/misc_files/english.voice

Sometimes i feel that when i press the menu button, nothing happens.
that is often the case. When a song is playing it works the most
times to jump on the menu. Sometimes the player recognizes that i
pressed the menu button but this was a while ago and I wonder why he
is now in the menus. I think that this could be when the hard drive
is down and he couldn't have access to the drive as fast as he is
really thinking of. This could be the same case on the recording
screen.

It's only a thought. So I am really unsure.
Sometimes it could also be that the voice file is saying to me a b c
d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z. This is the most time
when you want to set the date and time in the player.

Hope that isn't to confusing. My English isn't the really best.

Simon