Subject: Re: issues with recording and other small things

Re: issues with recording and other small things

From: Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldinger_at_vol.at>
Date: 2006-04-18

Hi Jamie,

thanks for your help.
Yes I was only in the recording window and thought i was recording
already :-). Thanks for your help and for everyone who helped me.
You are a great crew here.
And many thanks for rockbox. It sometimes don't works correctly but
it's better then the iriver firmware where you can only guess what
now happens. :-)

Thanks a lot.
Everybody here is doing a great job.

Is that following a bug?
When i select in the recorder settings menu the frequency and select
48 khz then it records only in 44,1 khz. OK normally I don't need 48
khz but I only ask.

and a second question:
How I can record the FM Radio?

Thanks.