Subject: strange voice interface issues

strange voice interface issues

From: Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldinger_at_vol.at>
Date: 2006-04-18

Hello guys,

I have some strange voice interface issues.
For example you want to modify the date and time of the player the
player starts speaking really strange information like flash firmware
and other info. you can only stop him talking with turning off the
player or waiting until the heap of data has been spoken.
Is this known from other players?
The same thing is at selecting seconds in other settings screens. for
example the prerecording ssettings screen and other screens where you
have to specify values.
But I don't think this is some error of the voice file.

System: Iriver H 340, Rockbox 20060418, voice file english.voice from
jens (microsoft mary).

Simon