Subject: key (debounce?) problems in bleeding edge fixed?

key (debounce?) problems in bleeding edge fixed?

From: George Michaelson <ggm_at_apnic.net>
Date: 2006-04-19

I got bleeding edge about 2 weeks ago, before a road trip. I've been
offline since then.

on said road-trip, I noticed that for almost all browses around the
filestore when music was playing, the playing music .. stopped. restart
was painful, often requiring two or three 'goes' to press the on key,
and even trivial bumps of the keypad seemed to promote a spurious event.

I have a rockbox recorder v1. Is this key bounce problems, or is this
ageing hardware?

I have tried to find a thread in the forums about this but only get
peripheral mentions of key related problems for the battery recording
fixes (which are why I was running newer code)

If its been fixed in code and I should re-sync on a newer bleeding edge
that would be cool to know too!

cheers

-G