Subject: Re: Bug: Iriver CVS 060417 - Long forwarding freezes unit

Re: Bug: Iriver CVS 060417 - Long forwarding freezes unit

From: Martin Borus <mborus_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-04-19

Using CVS 060418-1505 the unit freezes no more.
There are still problems.

My test file is 267MB sized. It's a 192k mp2 recording,
directly streamed from a satellite broadcast (DVB-S).
Sample rate is 48 kHz, length 3 hours 09 minutes 57seconds.

Bookmark problem: (repeatable)
A bookmark set to 1:05:34 of the file works great.
Bookmarks at the end do not work.
Example: A bookmark set to 3:00:00 does not work.
When I select PLAY on this, there's a short HD access and then
the Iriver returns to the directory screen.

Rewinding problem: (non-repeatable)
I managed to crash the unit during forwarding/rewinding once this morning,
but have not been able to recreate this, yet. I was playing around
2:50 in the file.
After rewinding a few minutes, the audio played was from the later, not an
earlier part of the file. Rewinding further to around 1:40 freezed the Iriver.

Martin