Subject: CVS 060418-1505 Pitch vs. AB repeat

CVS 060418-1505 Pitch vs. AB repeat

From: Martin Borus <mborus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:00:00 +0200

Hi,

I've got a problem with AB repeat on CVS 060418-1505,
Iriver H140.

To set the marks, I need to hold PLAY and press LEFT or RIGHT.

Alas holding PLAY for half a second brings up the pitch screen,
so I need to be really quick to set the marks otherwise it doesn't
work.

IHMO the pitch screen should not come up in A-B mode...

Maybe it would also be useful to have a normal menu entry
for setting the A and B point while the Iriver is in A-B mode
(just like there's an entry for the pitch mode as well.)

Martin