Subject: Re: Bug: Iriver CVS 060417 - Long forwarding freezes unit

Re: Bug: Iriver CVS 060417 - Long forwarding freezes unit

From: Martin Borus <mborus_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-04-19

> Rewinding problem: (non-repeatable)
> I managed to crash the unit during forwarding/rewinding once this morning,
> but have not been able to recreate this, yet. I was playing around
> 2:50 in the file.
> After rewinding a few minutes, the audio played was from the later, not an
> earlier part of the file. Rewinding further to around 1:40 freezed the Iriver.

Something similar just happenede:
After forwarding from the beginning to the file to 2:47 (167min)
suddenly music from around 3:03 (183min) was played for a minute,
before it snapped back to the correct music.

167 / 44.1 * 48 = 182

Maybe at some point in the file forwarding / playback routines the 48kHz
are not considered.

Martin