Subject: Re: Need opinion about voicing for software codec targets

Re: Need opinion about voicing for software codec targets

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: 2006-04-19

Hi Brandon,

I personally wouldn't want to lose the mixing, as although you sometimes
have to rewind, it does allow for less interruption, particularly if
listening to music. Also, one can pause the playback if one desires to
hear the speech alone (when this works, anyway; currently, speech isn't
possible when playback is paused). It might be nice to have the volume
of the playback dropped a touch more than it is now, although perhaps
creators of voice files just need to be careful to raise the volume enough.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie@jantrid.net