Subject: Big crash on H140 with LDB

Big crash on H140 with LDB

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2006-04-24

Hi,

Today's build is crashing on my IHP140 in a really big way. Not sure if
it's the new changes to the voice UI but if I'm playing a file and hit the
Nobby button to go to the WPS, the WPS screen appears briefly. Playback
slows down like the pitch is altered to a drunken state and then stops and
the unit hangs up. Same when stopping playback and trying to back out of
folders to go to the main directory. I have reloaded the LDB and reset my
settings as well as performed several resets of the unit itself.

Here's the error stuff I'm getting:

I04:IllInstr @ 32F002E8

Please can someone test the voice UI with the latest daily build on an H140
to check if it is just my unit?

Thanks...rocker