Subject: Re: feedback on voice UI changes

Re: feedback on voice UI changes

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:57:52 +1000

Hi Brandon,
I could swear I wrote this in a previous email, but I can't find it
anywhere in my Sent folder, so I mustn't have. Apologies if you've
already seen this.
Is there any chance of either having low latency mode configurable or
disabled when a voice file is loaded? I know that low latency mode was
implemented to make sound settings changes respond faster, but I'd
personally prefer higher latency than no voice at all when changing
sound settings while playing audio. Also, how much latency would there
be if low latency mode was disabled?

Jamie

--
James Teh