Subject: Re: Big crash on H140 with LDB

Re: Big crash on H140 with LDB

From: Brandon Low <lostlogic_at_lostlogicx.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:08:40 -0500

I'm not familiar with the H140's buttons, if you are pressing the select
button to get back to the WPS, that would be selecting a new file to
play. If this is the case, I know about that bug and will probably fix
it tonight or tomorrow.

If you are pressing the play button to go to the WPS then I am not aware
of this particular bug, and I have used the voice UI in the latest CVS
build and not experienced it.

In general, I advise using the CVS builds, rather than the daily builds,
as the daily builds are just a particular point in CVS history rather
than the very latest best CVS at the time you update.

HTH,

Brandon