Subject: Re: Big crash on H140 with LDB

Re: Big crash on H140 with LDB

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:22:25 -0600

Hi,

I'm not familiar with the H140's buttons, if you are pressing the select
button to get back to the WPS, that would be selecting a new file to
play. If this is the case, I know about that bug and will probably fix
it tonight or tomorrow.

Select button meaning the joystick or known as Nobby button right? that is
the one. I'll watch for your fix but I'm not sure that is the issue as the
crash can also occur after hitting the A/B button to back out of the
folders.

If you are pressing the play button to go to the WPS then I am not aware
of this particular bug, and I have used the voice UI in the latest CVS
build and not experienced it.

No not the play button.

Cheers...rocker

In general, I advise using the CVS builds, rather than the daily builds,
as the daily builds are just a particular point in CVS history rather
than the very latest best CVS at the time you update.

HTH,

Brandon