Subject: Re: Searching for Archos Jukebox in Germany

Re: Searching for Archos Jukebox in Germany

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:02:10 +0200

Lars,

I bought 1 year ago a new recorder v1 as backup for my 4 years old machine (wich just don't wanna die...). And I don't really need this thing, 'cause I own some other archos players. This unit was practically nearly not used, is in perfect shape without any "Gebrauchsspuren" (display foil, full original package,flashed ,...) and has a 60GB *rockboxed* harddrive i just added. Of course you can get it with the original 20GB drive. Contact me off-list if you are interested.

Joerch