Subject: does using rockbox make all players sound the same?

does using rockbox make all players sound the same?

From: Juergen Lemke <lemke_juergen_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:47:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hello

First off congratulations on the excellent work! I have a quick question:

Do two different players, both using Rockbox, produce the same sound if I am using the same headphones? Putting it differently, will Rockbox make the differences in terms of sound quality which are reported in product reviews mute?

I am not sure if this qualifies as a FAQ, but it certainly looks like a general and relevant question.

Thanks in advance

Juergen

Mit Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard lesen Sie nur die Mails, die Sie auch wirklich lesen wollen.