Subject: Replacing HDD in H320

Replacing HDD in H320

From: SimonB <SimonB_at_geek-web.co.uk>
Date: 2006-04-25

Hi guys,

The HDD died in my H320 yesterday and im just looking at my options. Does anyone know if it would just be a case of buying a new HHD and fitting it. I assume that it would accept a drive of the same model however would I be able to use a different HDD just as larger capacity or different manufacturer.

Ie if I were to buy a smaller capacity solid state 1.8" IDE HDD, is anyone aware if that would work at all? Or would I have to buy the same kind of HDD (1.8" Toshiba MK*004GAL)

Regards,

Simon B