Subject: Re: ME AND MY NEW IPOD.

Re: ME AND MY NEW IPOD.

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-04-25

Hi.

On 4/25/06, Jenifer Gilley <jlgilley@wowway.com> wrote:
> HI ALL. I RECENTLY PURCHASED A IPOD VIDEO AND HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS.

First of all: stop screaming!

> my questions follow.
> 1. how does one get used to the navigation?

Use it. Or even better: read the manual *and* use it.

> 2. how do u play individual files in a folder or do you have to play the
> whole folder?

You always have to play the complete contents of your player in the
same order. This is intended so you always get remembered what music
files you have stored on your player.

Sure you can play individual files, just create a playlist. Read the
manual on how to do. And check the context menu.

> 3. i have main folders then sub-folders in the main ones... how do i get
> into my sub folders/

Manual, Chapter 2: File browser.

> 4. how do u turn on the book mark option to set bookmarks?

Automatic bookmarks? Manual bookmarks? What do you mean?
Manual, Chapter 5.5: Bookmarking.

 - Dominik