Subject: Re: voice strings for FM radio

Re: voice strings for FM radio

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:54:04 +0200

Hi Jamie,

as long as you did not find a bug in rockbox that refers to these
labels which would have been forgotten (I did NOT yet check this) to
be added to the lang-files, it takes more than simply adding the
strings to the lang files.
There is the place in the sourcecode where the screen is set up, and
the voice-output has to be done there.
Although, I don't think it's very complicated in that particular case.

As for the plugins, it stays "impossible" at the moment.

~lImbus