Subject: Re: Voiceable strings

Re: Voiceable strings

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: 2006-04-26

That is weird. Those unvoiceable strings should have "" for their voice
string, which means they won't speak, and the voicefont tool will, using
the correct english.lang, know that there is no string for these IDs and
act accordingly. How are you generating your voice files?

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie@jantrid.net