Subject: Re: FM-Radio with speech

Re: FM-Radio with speech

From: Rainer Jost <rainer-jost_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:32:46 +0200

Hi Jamie,
thanks for that answer. On the weekend I will check out, if it ist possible
for me, to make a german voicefile with humanvoice.
In the terman lang-file I didn't find the spelling types. Is that only in
the english lang-file, because directories are spelled? In german lang-file
I find nothing it seems like that.
Thanks for helpand hope I'm good enough to create that german thing here.
Rainer