Subject: Re: Anti-skip buffer question

Re: Anti-skip buffer question

From: Brandon Low <>
Date: 2006-04-27

The RAM is filled with audio data, the anti-skip buffer is the minimum
level of audio data allowed to be on that buffer before a refill is
triggered. Thus you have that many seconds of the HDD not being able to
read before the audio will skip, if you are shaking the player as it
starts a buffer fill.