Subject: Voiceable strings

Voiceable strings

From: Jani Kinnunen <jkinnunen_at_pp.inet.fi>
Date: 2006-04-27

Hi,

I've probably found the reason that is causing the weird voice UI problem I
had yesterday. I took a little look at the english.lang which I made with
the genlang -o command and I noticed that it contains many duplicates of the
LANG_SET_BOOL_YES ID. At the top of the file there're the following lines:

id: LANG_SET_BOOL_YES
voice: "Yes"

That's alright I think, but there're also #6, #91, #360 and some others
exactly with the same ID. This makes me thinking that there might be
something wrong with the genlang script.

Jani