Subject: Re: Voicing of OGG files

Re: Voicing of OGG files

From: James Teh <>
Date: 2006-04-28

Hi Dave,

Sorry. I misinterpreted you. I thought you meant you didn't know about
the clip speaking functionality at all and thought all files could only
be spelt.

I haven't tested this myself, but as far as I know, it should speak
talk clips for ogg files as well. I assume you run the voicebox script
to generate your .talk clips? There must always be a file named containing the clip to be spoken for file.ext; e.g.
If you have done all of this, I'm not sure why it doesn't work. :)

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 05:13:53AM -0500, David Wright wrote:
> So you're saying that I have to have my files in mp3, and there is no way to have my ogg files spoken rather than spelled? The
> player speaks my mp3 files just fine, but when I try to brows a directory with og files, the player will spell the ogg file
> names, opposed to speaking them.
> Dave

James Teh
MSN Messenger: