Subject: Re: Voicing of OGG files

Re: Voicing of OGG files

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: 2006-04-28

Hi Dave,

Sorry. I misinterpreted you. I thought you meant you didn't know about
the clip speaking functionality at all and thought all files could only
be spelt.

I haven't tested this myself, but as far as I know, it should speak
talk clips for ogg files as well. I assume you run the voicebox script
to generate your .talk clips? There must always be a file named
file.ext.talk containing the clip to be spoken for file.ext; e.g.
moo.ogg.talk.
If you have done all of this, I'm not sure why it doesn't work. :)

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie@jantrid.net