Subject: Question re SanDisk e140

Question re SanDisk e140

From: sew <>
Date: 2006-04-28

This is a great little player. Uses 1 AAA battery, easy to
drag-n-drop files onto it like a hard drive. No software required for
that, and can change the battery yourself, two features I loved about
the Archos Jukeboxes I had. Mine has 1GB memory and takes SD cards
for more.

They come with Audible audiobook samples, so I thought it would have
some kind of resume feature, but it does not. Is there any chance
that Rockbox will be implemented for the SanDisk players?

Thanks for any feedback....Sharon