Subject: mp3 player purchase

mp3 player purchase

From: Brandon Hicks <>
Date: 2006-04-29

hi list,
this is probably somewhat offtopic, but
does anyone know where i can purchase either an iriver h300 series or Iaudio X5 or X5l used in western canada?
I've been looking into rockbox, and as there are no compiles for my gigabeat, and i need a line in function anyway, i was thinking of selling all my current
equipment, that is to say a samsung flash player for ogg, gigabeat for an hd and an old sony net md recorder for recordings and combining it into one,
either the x5l or h300 series. however, Ebay won't accept my sign up. i thought one could use a pay pal account for ebay, but apparently not.
so if anyone can recommend any other places to get this equipment, please let me know. if it turns out there are no other places i'll attempt the mail-in
verification of identity, but i'd prefer not to have to.
thanks for the help