Subject: RE: problems after installing rockbox on iriver h340

RE: problems after installing rockbox on iriver h340

From: Rob Powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 01:58:22 +0100

Hi Rafi, I can help with some of that. I assume it's being worked on, but
the bug where rockbox only works on batteries on the H340 is I think being
worked on, it's been discussed before. It's a known issue, and you've not
done the installation wrong. That in itself proves that the rockbox
software is running.

Re the speech issue, normally the speech does work automatically. Is the
English.voice file in the .langs directory? Within the menus, (obviously
you'll need sighted help), you need to go to "General settings", "voice",
then "voice menus"

[Rob Powell] Hope that helps.,

Rob
  _____